The basic information on the protection of personal data transferred to Move Interior Architecture Inc. (“Move”) is given below. Move makes the following statements to the attention of our customers and 3rd parties who use our website and/or mobile applications in order to fulfill the disclosure obligation arising from the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”) m. 10. Move reserves the right to update the text of this Disclosure on the Protection of Personal Data at any time within the framework of any changes that may be made to the applicable legislation.
- What is the legal basis for Move’s collection of personal data?
There are regulations in various laws regarding the use of our customers’ personal data. In the first place, the principles of protection of personal data have been determined with KVKK. In addition, the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce contains provisions regarding the protection of personal data. In some cases, criminal sanctions are envisaged for the protection of personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237.
On the other hand, data must be collected and used for the performance of our obligations arising from the Law on Consumer Protection and The Regulation on Distance Contracts No. 6502.
- What methods does Move use to collect personal data?
For the Move Online Chat module, we can include and use java script codes on our website. This software can detect online contacts on the site and keep statistics. These codes are placed on our website in order to send automatic messages to online contacts and our customer representatives can support you in mobile phone, tablet and computer environment and there is no risk.
- How are Website Cookies Used?
www.moveinteriorus.com cookies; to remember your preferences and to personalize your use of the website/mobile app. This usage includes tracking cookies that save you the hassle of entering passwords more than once each time you visit, and cookies that remember and recognize you on subsequent visits to the website/mobile app, içerir.www.moveinteriorus.com where you connect to the website, what content you view on the website/mobile app, and how you use the website/mobile app, such as the duration of your visit; to determine how you use the website/mobile app.Cookies on the www.moveinteriorus.com website are used for advertising/promotional purposes to provide content and advertisements that are more suitable for your interests and you. In this way, it provides content, personalized campaigns and products that are more suitable for you when you use the website, mobile app, and does not offer content or opportunities that you previously indicated you did not want.
- How does the Website use third-party cookies for advertising and retargeting?
www.moveinteriorus.com website cookies are also; search engines, websites, mobile applications and/or websites advertised by the website may use “advertising technology” to serve you advertisements that you think may be of interest to you. Advertising technology uses information about previous visits to the website/mobile app and the website/mobile apps advertised to provide you with tailored ads. When serving these ads, a unique third-party cookie may be placed in your browser so that the website can recognize you. You may remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions provided in your internet browser’s “help” file or by visiting the address “www.allaboutcookies.org” or “www.youronlinechoices.eu”. If you reject persistent cookies or session cookies, you may continue to use the website, the mobile application, but you may not be able to access all the functions of the website, the mobile application, or you may have limited access.
- For what purposes does Move use personal data?
Move may, where permitted by law, and to the extent permitted by law, record, store, update, disclose, transfer, classify and process your personal information to third parties. Your personal data is used for the following purposes:
- web sitesi/mobil uygulamalar üzerinden işlem yapanın/yaptıranın kimlik bilgilerini teyit etmek,
- iletişim için adres ve diğer gerekli bilgileri kaydetmek,
- mesafeli satış sözleşmesi ve Tüketicinin Korunması Hakkında Kanun’un ilgili maddeleri tahtında akdettiğimiz sözleşmelerin koşulları, güncel durumu ve güncellemeler ile ilgili
- müşterilerimiz ile iletişime geçmek, gerekli bilgilendirmeleri yapabilmek,
- elektronik (internet/mobil vs.) veya kağıt ortamında işleme dayanak olacak tüm kayıt ve belgeleri düzenlemek,
- mesafeli satış sözleşmesi ve Tüketicinin Korunması Hakkında Kanun’un ilgili maddeleri tahtında akdettiğimiz sözleşmeler uyarınca üstlenilen yükümlülükleri ifa etmek,
- kamu güvenliğine ilişkin hususlarda talep halinde ve mevzuat gereği kamu görevlilerine bilgi verebilmek,
- “müşterilerimizin bize bildirdiği ilgi alanlarını dikkate alarak” müşterilerimizin ilgilenebileceği ürünlerimiz hakkında müşterilerimize bilgi verebilmek, kampanyaları aktarmak,
- web sitesi ve/veya mobil uygulamalardan alışveriş yapan müşterilerimizi tanıyabilmek ve müşteri çevresi analizinde kullanabilmek, çeşitli pazarlama ve reklam faaliyetlerinde kullanabilmek ve bu kapsamda müşteri memnuniyetinin sağlanabilmesi için anlaşmalı kuruluşlar aracılığıyla elektronik ortamda ve/veya fiziki ortamda anketler düzenlemek,
- anlaşmalı kurumlarımız ve çözüm ortaklarımız tarafından müşterilerimize öneri sunabilmek, hizmetlerimizle ilgili müşterilerimizi bilgilendirebilmek,
- hizmetlerimiz ile ilgili müşteri şikayet ve önerilerini değerlendirebilmek,
- yasal yükümlülüklerimizi yerine getirebilmek ve yürürlükteki mevzuattan doğan haklarımızı kullanabilmek
- Move kişisel verilerinizi nasıl koruyor?
Move ile paylaşılan kişisel veriler, Move gözetimi ve kontrolü altındadır. Move, yürürlükteki ilgili mevzuat hükümleri gereğince bilginin gizliliğinin ve bütünlüğünün korunması amacıyla gerekli organizasyonu kurmak ve teknik önlemleri almak ve uyarlamak konusunda veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla sorumluluğu üstlenmiştir. Bu konudaki yükümlülüğümüzün bilincinde olarak veri gizliliğini konu alan uluslararası ve ulusal teknik standartlara uygun surette periyodik aralıklarda sızma testleri yaptırılmakta ve bu kapsamda veri işleme politikalarımızı her zaman güncellediğimizi bilginize sunarız.
- Move kişisel verilerinizi paylaşıyor mu?
Müşterilerimize ait kişisel verilerin üçüncü kişiler ile paylaşımı, müşterilerin izni çerçevesinde gerçekleşmekte ve kural olarak müşterimizin onayı olmaksızın kişisel verileri üçüncü kişilere aktarılmamaktadır.Bununla birlikte, yasal yükümlülüklerimiz nedeniyle ve bunlarla sınırlı olmak üzere mahkemeler ve diğer kamu kurumları ile kişisel veriler paylaşılmaktadır. Ayrıca, taahhüt ettiğimiz hizmetleri sağlayabilmek ve verilen hizmetlerin kalite kontrolünü yapabilmek için anlaşmalı üçüncü kişilere kişisel veri aktarımı yapılmaktadır.Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent rights violations during data transfer to third parties. However, Move is not responsible for any breaches of the data protection policies of the third party receiving the personal data and in the area of risk under the responsibility of the third party.Your personal data will be used with Move’s shareholders, directly/indirectly to our domestic/overseas subsidiaries, In order to carry out our activities, the program partner institutions, organizations we cooperate with, the domestic/international persons and institutions to which we have the service of storing data in the cloud, the domestic/international organizations that we have agreed to send commercial electronic messages to our customers, the Interbank Card Center, the banks we have contracted with and various agencies, advertising companies and survey companies at home and abroad within the scope of various marketing activities in order to provide better service to you and to ensure customer satisfaction can be shared with our business partners.
- What are your rights arising from the Personal Data Protection Law?
Your personal data in accordance with the KVKK;
- find out if it has been processed,
- requesting information if it has been processed,
- to find out the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- to know the 3rd persons to whom it is transferred at home / abroad,
- request correction if incomplete / incorrectly processed,
- Requesting its erasure / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- request notification of the transactions made in accordance with paragraphs (d) and (e) listed above to the 3rd persons to whom it is transferred,
- objecting to the emergence of a result against you, as it is analyzed exclusively with automated systems,
- Please note that you have the right to claim compensation if you suffer damages due to its processing in violation of the KVKK.
- How can I be aware of regulatory changes related to personal data?
The rights you have under the KVKK are The Obligations of Move. We would like to inform you that we process your personal data with this awareness and to the extent required by the legislation, that we will update this information on our page in accordance with the new legislation in the event of legal changes, and that you can always easily follow the updates made through this page.
- How can I make sure the data is kept up-to-date and accurate?
In accordance with Article 4 of the KVKK, Move has an obligation to keep your personal data accurately and up-to-date. In this context, in order for Move to meet its obligations arising from the applicable legislation, our customers must share accurate and up-to-date data with Move. If your data changes in any way, please contact us through the communication channels mentioned below and ask you to update your data.
- Would you like to ask Move about your personal data?
You can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address for any questions and opinions regarding your personal data.